My Holiday

 


Yesterday it was my birthday and I turned 11. It was really confusing because I didn't know until my brother told me in the morning. My dad spoilt me and brought over my niece, nephew, brother and sister in-law. My dad brought two cakes, sausage rolls, red sausages, 24 stars drinks, two boxes of pizzas, two boxes of ice cream and cream. My mum dad and brother went to the shop to get what they wanted. While we were waiting for the cake we played games like spot light, ball tiggy, tiggy and blinds men bluff. we noticed that our cat was lying across the side of the road dead. My mum asked our neighbour if  we could use their shovel and they let us use it. We berried it and carried on with our day. We all sang happy birth day and had cake and ice cream sat down watched TV and went to sleep. I woke up got ready for school and walked to school and started our day of with karakia.

1 comments:

  1. I cant belive you forgot your own birthday and happy late birthday

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement