Kihai ōku ringa




                                                            Kihai ōku Ringa.    Nā Kāterina Te Heikōkō Mataira
                                                                                          Nā Caroline Campbell ngā pikitia
   This book is about a little girl and her family getting ready to go out for lunch.                       
     This book starts like this.Māmā tells Heremaia to get ready and brush your teeth. Heremaia said but I've got no hands. Māmā said answer me Heremaia said no I got no hands. Then Māmā said put your clothes on Heremaia māmā said answer me Heremaia said no I got no hands. Māmā said brush your hair Heremaia Māmā said answer me Heremaia  said no I got no hands. Pāpā said Heremaia get ready we will go to Mc Donald's. Then Heremaia said I got hands I'll wash my face I got hands to brush my teeth put on my clothes and brush my teeth and brush my hair. Use my hands to put on my shoes and now I am ready to go to Mc Donald's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement