Class Robbery.

Today a really big accident happened in our class room. Someone has robbed our class room. Everybody was really shocked especially our teacher because most of it was her stuff. I felt really terrible for what has happened  and that most of it whaea Lisa paid for. I think that by fixing it we should listen to what whaea Lisa said and stay away from the bench don't go near it and stay away. The robber has taken 8 school I pads, 5 photo frames, spray paint and whaea Lisa's purple rubbish bin. The robber has been trough our cupboards and have moved a lot of things and make black marks and a lot of scratches. I think we all should let whaea have her personal space and figure out what to do. I feel really horrible and terrible for whaea Lisa because they took all her stuff. I hope that the police find the robber and give him pay back for what he or she have done to this class and to the teacher.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement